8/30/07

just another day

I don't have anything great to talk about our lives today so I thought I would use today to do some of the blog challenges I have seen.
The 36 things I want to do before my 37th birthday (in April) in no order, well other than the way they come into my head...

  1. Hug my kids more each day
  2. Tell my family that I love them more
  3. play with my kids more
  4. Learn how to mask in PS
  5. Read the purpose driven life Suzi gave me I don't know how long ago.
  6. walk 4 times a week.
  7. lower my in take of sugar
  8. grow my business
  9. scrapbook more (I can't believe it took me to now to say that)
  10. stop and smell the roses
  11. get organized (personally and professionally)
  12. paint the entryway
  13. paint the hallway (Erika and Scott's way)
  14. tile around the hotbath
  15. take more ordinary snap shots of my family (and have me in some of them)
  16. paint the halfbath
  17. keep up with backing up my photos from the computer
  18. sew another purse
  19. make Chloe and Gavin bean bags for the playroom
  20. go the the allergy dr and start my shots again.
  21. go to Disney in Feb.
  22. plan our trip to California in July
  23. get the full blown PS
  24. have the holiday walk here at our house
  25. not have someone ask if Chloe is my granddaughter on the 37th b-day

I am going to have to keep thinking on this one...
Here is a picture to show what Chloe likes to do when bubby is at school...

1 comment:

erika said...

isn't it about time for a new post?! I don't know if this new obsession is a healthy one, but I suddenly find myself needing to know...kind of like reality TV, I guess. or a stalker?!?! Thanks so much, just what I needed... something new to spend hours on. ;o)