8/21/07

Gavin still needs hugs!

Today was different in that Chloe and I went to the pool with friends and Gavin was not there. Of course he had school and wasn't able to go and it was really kind of strange. Him being gone all day is rough. Yesterday when he got home he was mad and whinny and I couldn't figure out why. After sending him to his room I went up to talk to him and gave him a hug and he let me hug him for a good 10-15 minutes. I think its hard on him also. It reminded me that he is still my little boy... shhhh! don't tell him I said that. Sunday we finished up the swing set and the kids love it. They are really have a good time on it. I have two shoots this week, open house at Gavin's school, b-day party for Max, Sat. Scott and I are celebrating our 9th anniversary ( going to the melting pot for dinner and the kids are spending the night with grandma), and Sunday I am getting to scrap all day while the kids and Scott go to the car show. Not sure how much blogging will get done but I will try and catch up on Monday. I did this layout a while back but wanted to share.

No comments: