9/6/07

Pushy new bloggers - yes you know who you are - hee hee

Well per my new fellow blogger, Erika, I need to get busy. Well, actually that has been the problem - too busy to blog. I just noticed my list still isn't complete but I am not sure I have more to add tonight. In my defense, I did add the new header which I created and the slideshow of my newest scrappy pages.

This weekend we did our best to squeeze more summer into our final days before the colder air comes. Sat. Scott and I finished up the landscaping around the new patio.


And I just remembered when I looked back at the pictures from this weekend Scott found some guy who was wanting to get rid of some dirt and so he brought up at least 5 huge dump truck loads of it. So now it is all piles up at the back of the lot and Gavin is loving it. Well I least until Scott can get the loader and smooth it all out. And yes that is Gavin on the 4 wheeler. I just looked at the picture and couldn't believe it myself and I took the picture - ya! he looks so big!!!


Sunday we meet Susan, Clara and Jillian at Sycamore swim club for one last swimming day there. The kids had a blast and its hard to believe Gavin and Clara are still such good friends after six years of growing and changing. I guess Clara's plans for marring Gavin haven't changed either. She is so sweet.



















Monday we hit Papaw's pool. Unfortunately my mom wasn't able to come, she was down in Richmond with my grandma who had surgery. Come to find out she had a pill (one of the millions she takes) lodged in her intestines. After a brief scare on Wed. she is doing well. I hope she will continue to improve and get to go home very soon.



Rest of the week is taken up by all the boring stuff that I should talk about also because sometimes that is where the great stories are. For example my van is in the shop getting about 6 things fixed (but you got to love the no van payment!) so Chloe and I got to drive Papaw's jeep today. And Chloe has been teasing the boys (Papaw, Scott and Gavin) saying... Silly boys Jeeps are for girls. That's my girl. I have to admit it is fun to drive. Not sure it could stand up to the giant trip to wally world with two kids but fun none the less. tomorrow is the trip to Indy with Suzi and Erika and others to visit the scrapbook convention of all the newest stuff out. Not that I in any way need the newest - its still going to be a fun day.

1 comment:

erika said...

Well, was the day everything you had hoped for? I'm sure you went straight home and started using all of your new products?! I 'm happy with my purchases and can't wait to get started on the new acrylic album... have a good weekend. I hope your grandma is doing better. I don't think Sally was counting on you for Sunday, she did not list you on the invite, so no worries.