8/2/07

Dog days of summer are here!

Today I woke up sounding better and feeling better - ya! Scott worked at the fire department so the kids and I went to the pool. Everyone was there and it was a great day. The kids had a blast playing and eating snacks. I took some pictures of the kids doing what they do best having fun.















Go Gavin and Kegan... wow Kegan you have come a long way from last year. You go boy!


1, 2, 3 JUMP!
I am working on the next scrapbook challenge getting inspiration from an ad. Very fun! Also doing a lot of planning for Sat. Gavin is going to his cousin Cody's house to spend the night (this is a first for him & Scott and I), Chloe is going to her grandma's to spend the night, and Scott will be at the station. Soooo, Suzi is coming over and we are going to scrap until we drop. Lots to do! Tomorrow Gavin is going to get registered for 1st grade!! All day 1st grade (as if there is any other kind) I don't think I am going to deal with this step very well. It's just all part of growing up. Well I must go and start planning for Sat.

No comments: