8/29/07

Getting a schedule going???

Well kinda! Just trying to figure out went to do everything now that Gavin is gone from 8 am to 4pm. Things are going great for him last week he got a 5 out of 5 on his behavior and his first spelling test is today. Last week is a blur. Monday school for both children. Tue. to papaw's pool with friends. Wed school and my first maternity shoot and still have not looked at the pictures can't wait - maybe tonight. Thurs. to the doctor for me and new point and shoot camera (camera's don't like diet coke I guess) and cell phone for Scott and I.

Thursday night Open house at Gavin's school. Ann of course is his teacher. Really funny going there and everyone Scott and I went to school with is there with their kids or teaching. Mrs. Loveless was talking to us and I asked how Gavin was doing and she said great... he is very meticulous - in only 1 week she can already see that as if its hard to recognize.



Friday went and got a ton of flowers to plant in the new area around the house and new patio. I think it is going to look great next year when everything really takes off.

Friday night we went to Max's b-day party at Lunar golf the kids loved it and of course Gavin is now having his party there.



Sat. was our anniversary and we went to the Melting Pot and had a great time. The kids stayed with Grandma and grandpa for the night.

Sunday Erika came over and we scrapbooked all day. Even though my house was a mess and laundry was piles up and no food in the kitchen. First things first scrapbooking! At least we were in the basement so I didn't have to look at everything that needed done. I will post my fave from Sunday to night. Scott took the kids to the car show and even took pictures - I have him trained.
I must go pick up the kids now maybe more later.

No comments: