8/1/07

feeling better sounding worse!

Well I woke up this morning with hardly any voice and feeling better. So I guess that is a step in the right direction. The good people from Sears came to replace our microwave today. I am hoping this one with not pop and smoke like the last one. Time will tell. And my time is ticking on getting my list to TK for our final year warranty. Louise and my mom came over today and then went to watch Gavin earn his orange with white strip belt at Karate class. He is so serious about it and loves going. I am just glad we found something that he can really enjoy beside cars of course. My mom and dad and Louise came over for dinner - it is really good seeing Louise. My new family photo wall is all but done. I still need one more 5x7 frame. I am really pleased with how it turned out.


Now on to the next project...??? I am starting to realize that I am going to have 2 1/2 hours twice a week with no kids starting Aug 15th. Really kinda strange to think about. What will I do with myself??? Tomorrow it is off to the pool. Ya!

No comments: