8/3/07

Registration for 1st grade

This morning we went to school to register Gavin for 1st grade. Mrs. Loveless will be his teacher which I am hoping will be a good thing. Gavin is a very organized by the book kind of kid and decisions are really hard for him. I know Mrs. Loveless has a very free class and lots of decisions to make. But I am looking at this as a good thing for him to grow. He is very excited that the bus he will be riding is brand new and really big. I am sure it will be the first thing he talks about when he gets home his first day. We then went straight to wally world to get his supplies and Chloe's. They were both really excited to pick everything out and of course the biggest choice was the backpack. Gavin had his heart set on a transformer one but when they didn't have any he settled for a cars. Chloe picked a pink princess backpack with a pencil bag. After dinner we all went for a bike ride and I think I haven't been on mine since before Gavin came six years ago. Tomorrow I have a shoot in the morning then then its the big day... Gavin is spending the night with Cody and Chloe is going to car grandma's. And with Scott at work what will I do???? Oh ya Suzi is coming over for a Scrap 'til you drop party. I have been preparing all day. No blogging tomorrow to much to do. See you Sunday.

No comments: