8/11/07

Catching up!


Well, so much for keeping up daily... I knew the wouldn't last forever. Thurs. we went to Elliot's (a friend of Gavin's) house to swim. It was great 6 boys and Chloe, but she managed to hold her own. Then Friday we ran earns in the morning then when the kids and I got home Scott was home and said there was a great deal on a camper he wanted to check out. So he took the kids and went to Anderson. I had a rehearsal dinner to take pictures at so I stayed home. When I got home from there Scott told me Rick Smitts (and if you aren't from Indiana he was a Pacer for years) was at our house earlier looking at one of his cars he had for sale. He couldn't stop talking about it. Today Scott was at the station so the kids and I headed over to the pool for one of our last full days of swimming before school starts. Tomorrow is the car show at church I am hoping it isn't going to be 96 and humid like today. I did a couple of new scrapbook pages I am excited about hope you enjoy.

1 comment:

Paula J Atkinson said...

What a cute photo & i love that floral paper.