8/16/07

Yesterday was the first day of School for Gavin and Chloe. Gavin going all day to first grade and Chloe to her first year of preschool. Gavin was up and dressed before we knew it.


Then Chloe didn't have to be there until 12:30 so we took our time getting ready and doing all the important stuff like painting her nails and doing her hair. She looked so cute.

I am mad because my camera was set on 1600 ISO and I didn't realized it until I uploaded the pictures. But still really cute kids if I do say so. They both came home loving school so Scott and I are happy. Chloe wishing she could go everyday like bubby but I told her lets wait on somethings. I started looking into flyng to FL this winter and I am hoping that we can swing it to save ourselves 2 days but we will see. Well off to see if I can come up with a jewerly design for a new mag coming out soon - thanks Erika!

No comments: