9/19/07

All time BB low

I didn't get a chance to post this when it happened so I am fessing up now. I hit an all time low for my BB (Big Brother) obsession. Last week they did the HOH competition and of course didn't let you now who won. So I went out on the blogs that have the 24/7 feeds to find out who won.
Pretty sad I couldn't wait until Sunday. And of course like every year in the past someone I really didn't want to win did so as of now like every year I am vowing not to watch next year. Ya right.

I am ready for the summer schedule already!!! I knew this all day thing was going to be hard but I really don't like it. Gavin is doing great but I never see him or get to spend any time with him. I feel as if I am losing my little boy. I know poor me but its hard. Here is another activity Chloe and I did while he was at school. Glue fruit Cheerios in the shape of her name.

It was funny the first one she did she was just putting any color in any order and I was thinking it would be neat if each letter had a different color. Then when she was done with the first one she wanted to do another so I said yes. And without me saying anything she said I want to do all yellow on the 'C' and all purple on the 'h' and so on. She is my daughter!!

I went yesterday to get my allergies tested. New doctor in Noblesville due to my old dr. lying to me. Yes my old allergy dr. lied to me about six years ago so I really didn't want to go back to him. I am just funny that way. What I thought was interesting was that the old dr. sent the new dr. my records and I really didn't think anything would be mentioned about what happened but it was and really pretty truthfully, well I mean without coming right out and saying that he lied (or withheld the truth). I really liked the new dr. and he told me some new things I didn't know before. I of course am allergic to pretty much life in general. I will start my shots in about a week or so which I am actually excited about because I know they will help.

I am going on the mini camping trip on Friday. Scott and the kids are staying all weekend and I have plans so I am just going to stay Friday night. It will be a good test for Chloe - she gets so weirded out when it gets dark outside and she is outside. I won't be too surprised if I have to go and get her Sat. night. With the dark and me not being there it should be interesting.

No comments: