9/11/07

I want to be a catepillar when I grow up!

Well, I feel like I should be getting some sort of credit for getting all of you blogging... just kidding I am just glad you are doing it. Now Suzi has taken the plunge and is off to a great start. Keep it up. I just have a few random thoughts for the day before BB starts.
Last night Scott and I were getting the kids ready for bed and I was talking to Gavin about what people are when they grow up (ie teachers, firefighters and the like). And so I asked Chloe "Chloe what do you want to be when you grow up?" And she pauses for a moment and looks at me and with the most serious tone says "A Caterpillar!". WHAT? Where does she gets these things from??? Gavin, Scott and I laughed for some time about that. This is one of those times when you can't say 'we aren't laughing at you, we are laughing with you'. We were laughing at her for sure.
My grandma got moved to the nursing home today so I am glad for that because that means she is getting better. Mom says that she maybe able to come home in as little as a week. I am praying she gets her strength back and soon and goes home.

No comments: