9/27/07

Maggie

Yesterday Scott and I went with Chloe on her first field trip to the apple orchard. The owner does such a great job explaining how the whole system works. Did you know that in a bee hive the queen bee and all the worker bees are all female. There is only one male and I believe he is called the drone??? I hate bees but after leaving there I do have a greater appreciation for them. Ever since the beginning of school Chloe has been talking about her friend Maggie and even wears tennis shoe to school because Maggie does. Here in the last week Scott and I have started to question the "realness" of Maggie. I mean you have to know Chloe but even for her some of the stories just didn't jive. So I had to post a picture from the apple orchard of Chloe and her friend Maggie...


After doing some investigating and we found out there are no Maggies at the preschool on Monday & Wednesday???? So I am not sure if this is an imaginary friend or mistaken name. I am going to be doing some more investigating to find out. But if it is an imaginary friend I just think it is the cutest thing ever just the way she talks about her all the time. And where did she get the name Maggie (maybe Maggie and the ferocious Beast???).

1 comment:

erika said...

That is great! I can't wait to hear how Maggie is. Did she have fun on the field trip? Soooo cute!!