1/2/08

Playroom after Christmas

Well, I can tell you where we will be eating at 5:20pm on Feb 16th Liberty Tree Tavern with Mini Mouse and all her friends. Everyone we have talked to says to book your sit down meals at Disney ahead of time or we will never get into see the characters. So we are set for one of the meals everyday. The last day is what I am looking forward to the most Breakfast with the princesses I can't wait and oh ya I hope Chloe likes it too. I have a feeling she is going to like the Play and Dine more, but I could be surprised. I can't wait now that Christmas is over I am ready to go to Disney.

Here is my first photos of 2008... I am trying to learn how to take better snap shots. I am hoping to learn a lot and get much better.
Its warmed up to 12 degrees today so things are better, but 50 something by this weekend thats what I am talking about.

No comments: