1/3/08

Growing up

I am now one of those parents I never thought I would be... Gavin knows more about the Nintendo DS and playstation 2 and even the other one (that we don't even own) I can't even remember the name of...... oh ya gameboy. How sad!!!! He will say things like I got another track unlocked and I am like "Cool - good job!" and in my mind I am thinking what the heck does that mean??? Also there is no more spelling things out or talking in code because he figures it out. And to top it off yesterday we were putting away the last of the Christmas stuff and Gavin said you know I am beginning to think Santa isn't real. WHAT!!!!!? I wrap Santa's present in all white kraft paper and stamp the names on it. And in the office I decorated in snowmen with a blue and white theme. So two of the presents I wrapped in the white kraft paper and he noticed. I really didn't say anything and just let it go. I think he really still wants to believe but it starting to question it. He's growing up.Here is my attempt at using the flash while Gavin is playing the playstation2. Too much flash but you got to love that concentration!

No comments: