1/6/08

I challenge you!

The kids and I spend most of the afternoon in the basement. Chloe got a paper doll kit from my mom for her b-day and her and Gavin spent about 3 hours dressing the dolls. Just for clarification there were boy dolls in the kits! I cleaned up the mess left over from the Christmas decorating. Tonight I pulled out an oldie for the disney movie marathon - The Rescuers. Kinda of dark and scary but the kids did great. Tomorrow we start back, somewhat, on the school schedule. Chloe has dance and cheer spirit and then back to school for Gavin on Tuesday. Not sure if we will get a movie in or not. Instead of posting a picture today I thought I would post the challenge layout in case anyone was interested in participating. It's not due until the 25th but my goal is by next Sunday.

No comments: