10/17/07

The Many Hats We Wear

This is the inspire me Thursday blog and it really hit home with me tonight as something I would like to blog about.
a/ My hat of wife which I feel is 'taken off' and not worn as much as I would like. Sometimes I will see couples (married or dating) holding hands and talking and enjoying each other and I miss not being able to do this as often now. With everything going on Scott and I don't do that every much or at least not enough. I need to put this on more and fully enjoy this 'hat' more often, because I do love to wear it!
b/ My second hat of mother is worn out sometimes I feel. Don't get me wrong I love wearing this hat also but it defiantly is the hat I wear most of the time. I feel it 95% defines me these days.
c/ My hat of friend is put on the back burn most of the time I feel due to a&b. I can remember a time when this was my most important hat. As I think back to that time I have a hard time remembering what that was like. I am so glad I do still have this hat to wear even if it is not as often as I would like. I am lucky to have some great friends.
Daughter, housekeeper, photographer... and so on. And as another hat to put on is the 365 photos in 365 days. I have seen this and thought it was a good idea but I would like to take on the challenge. I am hoping this will encourage me to use my PS camera more and just take snapshot of the every day things we do. So from today until Sept 17th 2008 I am going to try and take a picture a day of something. Hopefully memorable and worth the time. If any of you are up to the challenge lets go! Here is one I didn't take today but thought I would start off with it unoffically since tomorrow will be the true first day. But I love this photo I took this summer!

1 comment:

Suzi said...

I feel the same way about all our Hats! Good Blogging!