10/19/07

computers are a wonderful thing when they are working

Well our computer is very slow right now probably due to something I deleted that I shouldn't have. I am waiting to hear back from one of the guys who are helping me to know what the next step is. One thing I have learned is backup all your photos and important data!! The best thing to do is go to Best buy or wally world and get an an external hard drive. I have heard several people say this but it scared me and sounded hard and above my head. Well, I went out and got one and it is a simple thing. No softwear to load just plug and go. I got 250 GB for $100 well worth not loosing my pics of my children for the last 2 years. So this is your friendly heads up on backing your important data up. So I have not had such a good start to my 365 photo challenge. But here is #1 not a techincally good pic just one I don't get too often of my kids. Its titled

Chloe needs a nap

No comments: