10/4/07

Back to normal

Ya I believe I can say we are back up and running smoothly and I am caught up on work. I can't believe how much I depend on the internet until its down. Suzi and I went to Indy today so I could get my allergy shots. I still haven't found a dr. who is able to give them to me here. Well, I should say that my allergy dr. thinks is ok to give me the shots. But it gave Suzi and I a chance to spend the day together. We went to two scrapbooking stores (Suzi won because I am saving money for decorations for the holiday walk). But it was still fun. Chloe was such a good girl today I think she likes being with the girls. I also got a big job offer while I was down there so I may end up making money from this day!!! I had taken these pictures of Chloe a while back when the weather was a little cooler and love how they turned out.

No comments: