1/8/11

Day 7 of the 21 day organization challenge







Today is the kitchen pantry. When we built our house I had to give up a kitchen pantry for our dorr to the basement. But I knew what needed done in our kitchen. I am not a cook so my cabinets are not out of control. Plus I do have shelving in the basement that houses my extras.









But the cabinets that are my kids stuff is out of control. So this was great that this fell on a Sat. They helped and since this is their space I thought it would help them keep it organized



I am so lucky to have kids who are such good sports about the things I make them do.

So after they got done it looked great and we purged a bunch of stuff that was old and no one likes.

3 comments:

Sally said...

Nice job! :)

Anonymous said...

It is great that you had help! Great work guys!

CityMom2 said...

You certainly culled away some major stuff! Well done.
Citymom