11/18/07

I did it!!!

I booked our Disney trip today! We are set to leave Feb 15th and I can't wait. I put the ticker at the top of my blog to track the waiting time. Really cool! If you want to track anything on your blog here is the site ticker .

As you can see I did a little changing of my blog. I feel like this is a better layout and things don't seem to run into each other. I am not crazy about the color I liked the all white of the other template but this will do.

I got another tree up... this one in the office and again thanks to Becky!

I need something for the top so back to HL!

Also I got these words and Scott and I put them up yesterday they are above the cabinets in the kitchen. They were really easy to do.
Learn from yesterday... live for today... Hope for tommorow
Scott got the lights up outside but I didn't get a picture because Mike took the kids for the night and we had a date night! More pictures to come!

No comments: