11/15/07

Don't forget your cell phone!!!

Ok I can't believe I forgot to post this last week but as I was going to my dr. today to get my allergy shot it reminded me what happened last week on my way down there. Last Thursday I took Gavin to school and Chloe and I headed to Indy. But as I was almost to 31 I didn't think I had my cell phone and I really debated to go back or not. But luckily I found it and didn't have to. So I stopped at Shell to get gas and thought my van is so dirty I should get it washed. I pulled into the car wash and my van was clean... as I pull forward the door wasn't going up. So I backed up and tried again. And still nothing. I got out and tried to open the doors but neither one would move. So I start to panic a little. I shut the car off. I didn't want to call 911 but it was kind of an emergency. So I call Scott (luckily I did have my phone) my own personal 911. He says he will call dis-batch and have them send someone. I wait and Scott calls back and says that they are sending someone over. As I am waiting the girl from dis-batch calls me and say they got a hold of the owner inside and he should be coming... and he did. He opens the back door and lets himself in and walks right by my van without even looking at me and heads to the breaker box. He flips the switch and I start to pull and out if I hadn't opened my window I don't know if he would have said any thing to me. And his sorry sounded something like 'this happens all the time!' WHAT???? I drove off in disbelief. So lesson always take your cell phone with you into a carwash!!! I went to the park yesterday to do my last outside shoot for the year, probably, and took a few while I was waiting and here they are...

No comments: