4/27/08

Birthday month

Well I have to say this has been a really good birthday month for me. I think I have celebrated since April 12 until yesterday. Yesterday 5 friends came over and scrapbooked all day. I worked on thank yous and the kids books from disney. I am making them each a book with the pics of each character and the signature. Gavin even got up this morning and went downstairs (where my scrapbooking area is) and while I was finishing up a last page wrote on a few of his pages. Very cute. I am hoping to get them done before they forget we went there.

I got some new lights and what a difference they make. Here are a few from Gavin's small session this morning...


And not to leave Chloe out I got a new chair and she helped me test my new lights also.

1 comment:

Scott said...

What cute kids! You must have a good husband.