7/30/07

Automatic

Wow this blogging stuff really is huge. I spent sometime today looking around at the other blogs out there to get some ideas of what to include. I saw a ton of really great ideas. And I came across another scrapbooking challenge. I couldn't resist. I think this is great for me to think outside the box as they say. If anyone is interested here is the link onelittleword the word for this week is automatic. Well of course being from my family my first thought was cars. But since Scott's car is not an automatic I thought of Gavin. Here is my try on the word...


4 comments:

Je@net said...

Wow, it's great!! Those pictures are so cool!

Anonymous said...

cool layout!

Unknown said...

Fantastic layout :)

Ronda Palazzari said...

Such a cool layout! So very excited to have you playing along!